Dbol side effects mainly include: androgenic, estrogenic, suppressive, and hepatotoxicity. But you can control all of them with proper knowledge. Either you already run Dbols or plan to do it soon – you’ll love reading this article.
There’s a high chance you’ve heard about Dbol – it’s an extremely popular anabolic steroid for growing muscle mass. Dbols is perhaps the most popular oral steroid on the market. And it has always been. It’s the first oral steroid that was popular in the world of bodybuilding and it remains nowadays.
Dianabol is very popular because it is powerful and effective. There’s barely any other steroid that can rival Dianabol. Well, except for Anadrol (Oxymetholone). Anadrol steroid is even more powerful than Dianabol (Methandienone) but that’s when the problem begins – Anadrol is more likely to cause side effects.
The reason why Methandienone is such a popular steroid is that it’s a steroid with a “sweet balance” between effectiveness and side effects.
- When you run a steroid cycle with more powerful ones like Anadrol – the side effects can become too harsh to bear. On the other hand, if you’re running milder steroids, you won’t yield the same awesome results when it comes to packing on muscle mass and size.
So, no wonder Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) remains the most popular oral steroid in existence. It has bearable side effects and users can control most of them. Some genetically gifted guys, alongside a good diet plan and training regimen – avoid the side effects altogether!
What To Know About Dianabol Side Effects?
It’s very important to understand that the side effects intensity and appearance depend on a lot of different factors.
- Dosage you run
- Cycle length
- Genetics (personal tolerance)
- Health condition
- Diet you maintain
- Workout schedule
- Other steroids you add
- Weight and height
- Supplements you use
- Many others factors
If you want to keep side effects at bay, you need to prepare for a cycle. For example, make sure you don’t have any health conditions that can aggravate the side effects. Especially those related to the heart, blood, or liver.
Make sure you have a good diet and a healthy lifestyle. Make sure you don’t abuse Dianabol either. Also have anti-estrogens handy, including medications for the Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and on-cycle supplements.
When you are informed – you are prepared. Therefore, you can lower the side effects, risks, and intensity.
Explaining Dbol Side Effects
As I stated earlier – there are a few main categories with side effects of Dbols. Those side effects appear as a result of how Methandienone works when it reaches your system.
- Testosterone suppression. Any steroid suppresses natural testosterone production. Dianabol suppresses it too. That’s because steroids increase exogenous testosterone and other hormones affecting HPTA. Moreover, Dbol increases estrogen a lot. This is why your body stops producing testosterone.
- Estrogenic issues. Dbols are highly aromatizing. When it reaches your system, a good amount of Methandienone converts into estrogen through aromatization. As a result, estrogen levels increase.
- Androgenic issues. A part of testosterone is converted into DHT – a male sex hormone that increases androgenic activity. A part of Methandienone converts into DHT too, increasing the androgenic activity in some parts of the body.
- Hepatotoxicity. Dianabol is C17 alpha alkylated. This is what allows it to remain high in bioactivity when you use it as pill. Non C17AA steroids are not effective when you swallow them. So, C17 AA helps it remain active when you use Dbols as pills, but it increases liver enzymes. The steroid passes through the liver and this causes your liver to work harder.
How to Avoid Dianabol Side Effects?
You can avoid experiencing the side effects explained above. As mentioned, when you have proper knowledge of how to do it – you can combat those side effects.
- Testosterone suppression. All steroid cycles must be followed by Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). PCT helps increase natural testosterone production. Moreover, adding an injectable Testosterone during the Dbols cycle would help too.
- Estrogenic issues. Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs) are products that help inhibit the aromatization process. They bind to aromatase enzymes and inactivate them. As a result, testosterone and methandienone cannot convert into estrogen.
- Androgenic issues. Some people use 5alpha reductase inhibitors such as Finasteride. It reduces DHT levels because it inhibits the 5alpha reductase enzyme that converts into DHT. This reduces androgenic activity in the body. But Dbol has reduced androgenic activity so it’s unlikely to experience androgenic issues. Unless you’re genetically prone, use high dosages and/or long cycle lengths.
- Hepatotoxicity. You can combat liver damage by running short cycle lengths, avoiding abuse, avoiding any other substance that can stress your liver even more as well as adding liver protection supplements. The supplements help your liver cleanse faster and short cycle lengths won’t stress it out for too long. Avoiding alcohol abuse, other C17AA steroids, or OTC meds is important because they would make your liver work even more.
Dbol Side Effects and Symptoms
Each of the categories I explained above has different side effects and symptoms examples. You should know that with proper use you are unlikely to experience hepatotoxicity issues. Also, because Dianabol is not highly androgenic, such issues are unlikely to be nasty. Nonetheless, because of high aromatization, estrogen related issues and natural testosterone production is very likely to occur. They include:
- Testosterone suppression. Low Testosterone symptoms. Usually occurs after a cycle. Such as: muscle and strength loss, fat gains, depression, anxiety, irritation, insomnia, low sex drive, and others.
- Estrogenic issues. High estrogen symptoms. Usually occurs while using Dbol. Such as: water retention, bloating, hypertension (high blood pressure), gynecomastia (male breast enlargement), and others.
- Androgenic issues. High androgen symptoms. Usually occurs while using Dbol. Such as: oily skin and acne, hair loss (male pattern alopecia), aggression (roid rage), and various others.
- Hepatotoxicity. Liver damage, cirrhosis, or other symptoms. Usually occurs when using Dbol for a long time and/or in very high doses. Symptoms include: stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, light colored bowel movements, loss of appetite, dark colored urine, jaundice, and others.
I really hope this post is going to help you have a better understanding of what type of side effects you can expect from running a Dianabol cycle. If you need more information about Dbols, on our blog posts you’ll find a lot of it. Or you can ask our professional bodybuilders.
Buy Dianabol for sale for the highest quality and the best prices on the market from CycleGear.to!